New to blogging

Not sure how much you will hear from me or what I will have to say so I will start with my blog from the OU website:

Studying with the OU is quite addictive, I feel sort of lost whilst I wait for the results from MST121 Using mathematics and the start of my new course U116 Environment: journeys through a changing world. I am trying to prepare for the new course by reading articles about climate change, not sure how relevant it will all be though. I did also plan to keep working on my maths, that hasn't happened yet.

Next year I think I will enrol on a course that starts in May, have looked at SK183 Understanding human nutrition, which you can study at your own pace, eight to ten weeks, or up to five months.

I had planned to study U316 The Environmental Web eventually, which looks like it could be a good follow on to U116, but it says they only plan to run it until February 2012. Which means, if it is available when I finish U116 I may have to do a level 3 course before a level 2. thoughtful

Oh and just in case you were wondering I am studying towards BA/BSc Open degree, not sure which yet wink


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mammograms

Twitter and Me

Our mini-break in Chester