Finally got out to mow the lawn ...

... I had been leaving it thinking I was perhaps mowing it too low as there were patches of yellow, but then the rain decided to come.  Obviously it was needed but it made the lawn grow even more!

I thought I had better take a picture of this plant (Sollya Heterophylla, Bluebell Creeper) that mum gave me, she asked how it was doing and for a while I couldn't think where I had planted it.  It may need a trellis when it gets up a bit.

This is a clematis that was planted between the shed and the Laurel when the Laurel was quite small many years ago, it actually flowered inside the shed last year.

The Lilac is coming along nicely, the flowers are bigger this year.

I think I have over planted this border, will give it a sort out when everything has finished flowering.

The ferns are coming on grand behind the greenhouse.

Now I'm of for a sneaky chocolate cake bar and a cup of tea :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mammograms

Our mini-break in Chester

Twitter and Me